ABOUT MESTRON ENERGY
Mestron Energy Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary of Mestron Holdings Berhad
(Stock Code : 0207)
Mestron Energy Sdn Bhd excels in Renewable Energy that includes but not limited to solar energy, biogas energy, hydro energy, and energy efficiency.
YOUR BENEFITS FOR CHOOSING US
Maintenance, monitoring & repairing
Low Risk &
Solar rate is fixed throughout
MPower by Mestron Energy & Alliance Bank Making solar system accessible to everyone!
This initiative includes enhancing existing fiscal and non-fiscal incentives, exploring new incentives for RE financing, and continuous engagement and facilitation with financial institutions.
Get the offer now, exclusively for Alliance Bank customers.
OUR KEY DIFFERENTIATOR
STEPS TO REDUCE OPEX
We can offer ZERO CAPEX with improved Energy Efficiency to reduce your operating expenses (OPEX) via Energy Performance Contract (EPC).
• We study the possibility of harvesting waste/unutilised energy
• With the use of advance simulation, We are commited to provide the optimized solution catered specifically for your process and requirement.
Source of Waste Heat
(e.g., combustion exhausts, furnace, cooling tower exhaust and etc)
(e.g., regenerator, recuperator, economizer, waste heat boiler, thermoelectric generator)
Recovered Heat Application
(e.g., preheating (boiler feedwater, raw materials, combustion air), electric generation, domestic hot water)
SOLAR ENERGY POTENTIAL SAVINGS
1. Aside from the estimated saving mentioned in the table, we can provide a custom solution specifically catered to your need.
2. We provide Zero CAPEX, Zero Operation & Maintenance Cost.
3. We offer tier-1 PV modules and inverters.
4. 25 Years PV Panel Performance Warranty.
SOLAR PV Advantages
Reduce The Cost Of Your Energy Bill
The main advantage of grid-connected solar PV is reduction in electricity cost by directly generating your own power.
Contribution to Environment
Each kWh of Solar PV avoids 0.7kg of CO2 release to the atmosphere.
A scheme where an eligible consumer installs a solar PV system entirely for own use and in the event of excess in electricity generation, the energy is not allowed to be exported to the grid.
• Reduce electricity bills.
• Tax Deduction (24% corporate tax and is eligible for Capital Allowance (CA) and Green Investment Tax Allowance (GITA) by MIDA), for Outright Purchase. For ZERO CAPEX, we can novate annual CO2 avoidance to your company.
We Offer 3 Scheme
NEM 3.0 - What is NEM?
NEM or Net Energy Metering is a scheme that allows you to use solar energy for your personal consumption. The excess energy generated will be exported to TNB grid and sold as credit that may be used to offset part of the electricity bill.
1. Preliminary design for initial ZERO CAPEX offer is provided at start. Note that final offer is only possible with details site feasibility study need to be done to determine either penetrating or non-penetrating rail type, roof strength, shading, connection to MSB condition and confirm TNB meter fuse/CT size in order to finalise our Letter of Intent (LOI).
2. Just allow us to shave your Max Demand penalty, and enjoy monthly electricity bill savings immediately!
3. For option 1 & 2 – The asset shall be transferred to client at RM1.00 with legal cost to be bourne by client.
4. Customers will pay a tariff directly to Mestron at a discounted rate of 20 percent less than standard utility charges while also receiving free operation and maintenance throughout the leasing period.
DIFFERENCE SelCo VS NEM
1. Case study during MCO(PKP), normally generation > consumption for commercial & industrial. Excess electricity will be rolled over for following month until all credit kWhr used or forfeit after 12 months.
2. If CT meter solar power limit bigger than kWh consumption, reduction of solar PV capacity shall be expected.
3. Mestron Energy claims solar power sales via SARE.
Comparison of Solar Power Against Consumption
Solar Power (kWh)
Consumption - Friday
Consumption - Sunday
With NEM Quota, the excess power generation during low/no load will be captured as export to TNB but without NEM Quota (SelCo), the power generation can only match consumption during low load.
Our Key Differentiator
We can offer ZERO CAPEX Peak Shaving Ups to eliminate excessive maximum demand based on client needs.
Steps To Reduce MD Charges
Practicing demand-side management such as peak shift i.e. leveling out peak operation/consumption to off-peak period as MD charges are not applicable during the off-peak period for customers with peak/off-peak tariff.
What is Peak Shaving UPS
As per TNB Website, TNB recommended a peak shift to reduce MD charges.
Solar Panel to be installed on the rooftop of the building. Standard requirement of 7m2 for every 1kW generated to cater for maintenance walkway.
Typical walkway around 1.5 meter width between solar PV. Each panel weighs 18kg for a 2 meter square PV module
Weatherproof design of inverter allows outdoor installation with ease.
Max kWp of Solar PV is limited by the size of CT meter in accordance to TNB Tariff for low voltage consumer.
(Tariff B, D, F, H)
TNB Rule - Maximum allowable solar depends on CT meter size as following
Via SARE, there is no charge of electricity payment to TNB. Investor claim their income from TNB as per SARE arrangement.
Size of TNB Meter
Solar power limit (kWh)
NEWS @ MESTRON ENERGY
Mestron Energy Sdn Bhd Forms a Strategic Partnership with Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS in Bringing Smart Solar Powered Streetlight Pole Closer to Market
27 January 2022
Mestron Energy Sdn Bhd (MESB) and Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) are entering a strategic partnership to bring Smart Solar Powered Streetlight Pole closer to market. To initiate the launch of the partnership, MESB and UTP signed a Joint Development Agreement in January 2022.
UTP and Mestron Energy to Jointly Develop Solar-Power Lamp Posts
14 March 2022, BERNAMA.com
KUALA LUMPUR, MARCH 14 - University Teknologi Petronas (UTP) and Mestron Energy Sdn Bhd (MESB) have entered into strategic partnership to jointly develop and commercialise solar-powered lamp post.
They have signed the Joint Development Agreement for the product, which will be equipped with a closed-circuit TV (CCTV) and artificial intelligence to enable local authorities and other users to do surveillance on safety, health and other issues more effectively and at lower cost.
MESTRON ENERGY SDN BHD
PT 50102, Jalan MU 1/9, Seksyen 10,
Taman Perindustrian Meranti Utama,
47120 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
T : +603 . 8069 1815
F : +603 . 8069 1805
Monday - Friday : 08:30 - 17:30
Saturday : 08:30 - 12:00
Sunday : Off-day